Last updated on July 22nd, 2021 at 01:57 pm
Hazards exist in the agriculture industry in many different forms: sharp edges, falling objects, flying sparks, chemicals, noise and a myriad of other potentially dangerous situations. Personal protective equipment (PPE), is worn to minimize exposure to various hazards. Common PPE include gloves, steel-toed boots, goggles, earplugs or earmuffs, hard hats, respirators, and full-body suits.
- Avian Influenza: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Guidelines
- Head to Toe Protection: Grain
- Head to Toe Protection: Pesticides
- Head to Toe Protection: Swine
- Knowing the Difference: Fit Test vs. User Seal Check
Page updated: July 2021