- This event has passed.
How Mediation Can Help Farmers
May 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Summary: Farming is a livelihood and a tradition for many families. It has its rewards, but also its unique risks and pressures. Those may stem from the markets, the weather, financial arrangements, family, neighbors, government regulations and more. Conflicts that arise when farming and its support systems fail to mesh add to the stress. How farmers resolve those conflicts can play a role in reducing stress. Learn how mediation engages farmers in problem solving that can meet their needs and make the world more manageable.
Intended audience: Farmers and organizations that work with farmers.
Objectives: By the end of this webinar participants will be able to-
1. Explain what mediation is.
2. Describe how mediation can help the agricultural community, especially during the covid19 crisis.
3. Provide examples of how mediation has helped farmers.
4. Discuss what the Agricultural Mediation Program is.
5. Identify available resources in each state.
If you don’t already have a profile with AgriSafe, please set up a free account. This free account allows you access to our many training opportunities. Once you have signed up, you can watch this webinar on-demand.
Watch this webinar on-demand.