- This event has passed.
Understanding Agricultural Respiratory Hazards and Respirator Selection
November 19, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Last updated on March 3rd, 2022 at 09:18 am
This presentation takes a practical look at the exemption status, how it is defined and where it affects various segments of production agriculture. This program is designed for workers in production agriculture, worksite managers and supervisors, agricultural business owners and those involved in family farming or ranching.
At the end of this presentation participants will be able to:
- Identify OSHA standards specific to agriculture
- Identify General Industry OSHA standards that should be considered in agriculture
- Understand OSHA exemption
- Differentiate between federal OSHA, state OSHA, NIOSH, EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and WPS (Worker Protection Standard)
- Locate resources to aid in OSHA standards compliance.
This training has expired. Let us know if you’d like us to schedule it again!