Date: September 17-23, 2023
Theme: “No One Can Take Your Place“
- Monday, September 18, 2023 – Equipment & Rural Roadway Safety (recordings below)
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 – Health & Wellness
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 – Priority Populations
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 – Confined Spaces
- Friday, September 22, 2023 – Brain Health
The NFSHW webinar recordings are now available for FREE! All of the NFSHW webinar recordings are now available for free on-demand in the AgriSafe Learning Lab. You will need to create a free guest account to view the recordings, click on the titles below for more information.
- ATV Safety
- Chainsaw Safety Training
- Preventing the Spread of Infectious Disease on Farms, Ranches, and Ag Workplaces
- Emerging, Re-emerging and Long-standing Infectious Disease in Agricultural Workers and Cost-effective Measures for Prevention
- Cardiovascular Health in Farm Workers with a Concentration on Females
- Strategies to Increase Access to Mental Health Services in Farm Worker Communities in Post-COVID Era
- Confined Spaces on Dairy Farms
- Saving Lives in Grain- Research and Strategies for Grain Entrapment Prevention and Response
- Conversations on Access to Lethal Means (CALM) Training
- Protecting Your Brain from Stress
Media inquiries: please contact Laura Siegel at email@example.com.
Thank you to our NFSHW23 Sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please click here.
Be a National Farm Safety and Health Week 2023 Champion!
Participants who attend three or more of AgriSafe’s NFSHW23 webinars will earn a digital badge recognizing their status as a NFSHW23 Champion! This badge acknowledges your dedication to protecting the health and safety of individuals working in the agricultural industry. Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing this badge on your social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) or by placing it in your email signature!
To learn more about digital badges and how they can be utilized, click here.