The DIRTT Project LIVE! Workshop
February 9, 2022 - February 11, 2022
One event on March 2, 2022 at 12:00 am
Last updated on November 29th, 2021 at 08:20 am
The DIRTT Project gives the American Farmer full control of their succession plan from beginning to end. If you’re planning a business transition and want to ensure your company’s long-term success, you’ve come to the right place. Transition Point Business Advisors helps closely held and family businesses transition to their next chapter-seamlessly, harmoniously, with enhanced performance and an improved outlook for the future.
The DIRTT Project LIVE! is a hands-on intensive workshop taught by experts in farm succession planning.
- Use the topics and tools included in The DIRTT Project to jump-start the succession planning process for your operation whether you are just beginning or need to get on track.
- Build the foundation of your comprehensive succession plan.
- Set goals for both the transitioning owners and the operation.
- Create a plan to ensure that your heirs and successors are ready to lead and work effectively together.
- Learn how to address family disharmony or handle communication with successors who do not get along.
- Create a Succession Communication Plan to ensure your family stays informed and engaged.
- Learn how to choose your professional team and hold them accountable for the work they will be doing for you.
- Have access to professionals with expertise in farm succession planning.
- Network with and learn from other farmers in transition.
At the end of the 3-day workshop, you will have completed the foundations of your succession plan and have an action plan to execute when you get back to your farm.Learn More