- This event has passed.
Midwest Rural Agricultural Safety & Health Annual Conference
November 8, 2021 - November 12, 2021
The MRASH Conference brings together diverse participants, all interested in various aspects of rural health and agricultural safety. This year’s entirely online conference offers a bonus: individuals worldwide interested in agricultural health and safety information, research or outreach projects can become a sponsor or attend the conference.
The registration fee is $50 to participate in the full week. If you are a student, farmer, healthcare worker, or other essential workers, you can apply for a coupon code to register for free!
Sponsors or exhibitors also receive a price break this year. For $250, you receive a personalized webpage with links to your organization, a chance to feature specific programs or resources, an opportunity to include printed material or swag in our conference box, and complimentary conference registration.
MRASH Conference Features:
- A pre-conference workshop on Monday, November 8 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. CST about how to use the Farm Safety App.
- Live-streamed, interactive presentations each day November 9 – 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., CST.
- A Student Career Breakfast on Wednesday, November 10 from 8:15 – 9 a.m. CST where students can network with mentors.
- Additional online-anytime presentations, posters, and exhibits to view at your leisure.
- A conference box sent to each registrant with a U.S. address
- Access to our Virtual Conference website until next year’s conference.