The Confined Space Grain Safety program is intended for workers and managers in agriculture. This includes Coop’s, farm operators, employees, and agriculture business owners. The major focus of the program is on safety in confined space work areas.
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Be able to identify hazards associated with confined space work.
2. Understand the process for confined space entry and lock out/ tag out procedures.
3. Understand monitoring the air quality in a Confined Space.
4. Understand the harnesses that need to be worn during an entry
5. Understand the job responsibilities of a confined space attendant
6. Know where to look for OSHA references and resources related to confined space entry in the grain industry.