Become a partner today!
Not only does the ag industry have some of the highest rates of fatalities and injuries across all age groups, it is also one of the top occupations with highest rates of death by suicide. That is why we started AgriStress Response, an initiative to increase positive mental health outcomes among individuals in agriculture, forestry, and fishing. Our mission is to respond to restore hope, where we take action to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health and to increase awareness and access to support for mental health, stress, depression, anxiety, and suicide in agricultural communities.
Join us in our mission today, and make the pledge to be an AgriStress Response partner! Fill out the form to complete your pledge to be an AgriStress Response partner. Partners will receive access to the partner digital badge!
Here are some steps you can take as a partner:
- Share mental health resources in your area;
- If you are comfortable, talk openly about your own mental health experiences;
- Be a friend who listens;
- Advocate for or promote the AgriStress Helpline in your state (a 24/7, confidential, free crisis support and resource line for agricultural workers);
- Join the AgriStress Response Facebook page;
- Join us for our monthly Mental Health Innovations Exchange meetings.